Lynda with a Y
Oh, hi! So I see you’ve stumbled upon my “About Me” page. This is supposed to be that place where I tell you things about myself, and what I bring to you on this little piece of the interwebs (typical about me page…so demanding). I am such a stubborn person, but I’ll abide, just for you guys. In list form, though. Because I love the crap out of some lists. List makers gonna make, ya know?
- I currently reside in Raleigh, North Carolina. Despite what you think, I DO NOT say “y’all.” Not hating on the people who do (which is essentially everyone within 100+ miles of me), I just don’t use that term.
- I was 22 the first time I ever flew in an airplane.
- I’m always listening to EDM & House. If you don’t know what those are (or you just hate it), that’s okay, I forgive you.
- I’d like to think I watch a lot of TV shows and movies, but don’t quote anything to me, because I most likely won’t know what you’re talking about.
- My child is covered in fur, loves walkies and car rides, and knows how to wave.
- Carbs for life! But really though, if I didn’t get my daily fill of those bad boys, I’d probably wither away.
- I’m that person that will say what everyone else is thinking.
- I’ll just go ahead and classify this as a “lifestyle” blog, because, well, that’s what it is. All the things!
Anything specific you want to see on A Bow and Arrow? For collaborations, questions, or comments, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.