Yesterday was my boyfriend’s birthday, so I thought I’d share a great dessert idea for celebrating birthdays (or just for when you have a sweet tooth and want to bake something fun!). I occasionally make these, just because they are different, and an alternative to making basic cupcakes.
Cake Mix + Eggs, Water, Oil that it requires
Cake Cones for ice cream
Icing + Sprinkles
- Make cake mix with directions on box.
- Place cake cones in a cupcake pan and fill the bottom of the cones with chocolate chips.
- Add cake mix to cones, to the line right before the cone opens up wider.
- Bake in the oven based on directions on back of cake box. (You’re essentially making cupcakes the same way, just in a cake cone as opposed to a cupcake liner.)
- Allow cupcakes to cool, and decorate.
Have you made these before? Sometimes they are fun to make with white icing, piped on to look more like ice cream! It’s even fun to serve during the warmer months with ice cream cake.
Bows and Arrows,